COVID-19 Update – 5/11/20
Brantley Gas continues to follow CDC recommendations to minimize risk to our customers and our employees. We encourage all customers to please help us keep everyone safe by calling or communicating electronically – through email or our self-serve portal – and eliminating in-person visits to our service centers (as our locations remain closed to walk-in traffic).
Customers can place orders and pay invoices through our online system, MyFuelPortal, or alternatively send payments by mail to the address on your delivery ticket. Customers can speak with our customer service centers during regular business hours for more information at 1-855-804-FUEL.
All propane and fuel deliveries are running as scheduled, however we ask customers to respect social distancing guidelines while we are at your home or business. If you are scheduled for service work, we will contact you to check on the health of anyone in your home or business and confirm our protocol to ensure everyone’s safety. Our drivers and technicians have been trained and outfitted with PPE to mitigate the risk of performing essential service work.
Propane and Fuel Delivery Continue as Essential Services – March 20, 2020
ALL PROPANE AND FUEL DELIVERIES ARE CONTINUING AS NORMAL!
As some states and municipalities are enacting “shelter-in-place” orders or requiring “non-life-sustaining” businesses to close, we want to reassure you that PROPANE AND FUEL DELIVERY SERVICES ARE CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Following guidance from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), in conjunction with other federal agencies, key industry sectors including Energy as well as Transportation and Logistics are to maintain operations without restriction of movement for essential workers.
As such, WE ARE OPERATING WITH NORMAL DELIVERY SCHEDULES FOR PROPANE AND FUEL IN ALL AREAS. Customers on automatic delivery will continue to receive planned deliveries as scheduled. Customers that need to request a delivery can do so online or via our mobile apps anytime or call us during regular business hours.
Thank you for your patience through this. We’re proud to continue serving our community, your family, and your business with the highest standards for safety and deliverability.
The safety of our customers, employees and communities will always remain our top priority. Like you, we’ve been closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) about the evolving situation of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We’re committed to being proactive and responsive to the needs of our customers during this time.
We’ve made the proactive decision to suspend all retail and walk-in traffic to our Customer Service Center locations starting Friday, March 20. These guidelines are a proactive approach to this evolving situation. We believe they are both conservative and prudent considering the current information the CDC has provided about COVID-19. We will continue to monitor updates and are prepared to take additional measures as necessary.
We understand the importance of having access to your accounts. During this time, we strongly encourage you to use our Customer Portal that will allow you to manage your payments and schedule deliveries from the comfort and safety of your home. If you’re not yet enrolled online please visit the link below or call your local office for assistance.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding in this difficult time of uncertainty. Together, we can all do our part to help protect our local communities. Please visit our website for the latest updates as the situation evolves.
A Message to Our Customers About Coronavirus – March 13, 2020
Our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities where we operate remains our top priority as the world continues to take steps to address the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. We recognize the impact of COVID-19 is rapidly evolving. Here are the steps we’re taking at Superior to keep people safe and healthy:
- As we continue to closely monitor the updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other experts, we have increased health and safety focus at every local customer service center following best practices for preventative measures.
- Most of our customers already interact with us remotely, limiting exposure between our employees – deliveries made to tanks outside your home or business or via phone calls to our service centers. We strongly prefer that our customers continue to interact remotely online or over the phone. Our customer service representatives will continue to be available over the phone. Additionally, you can perform many common tasks – scheduling a delivery, paying a bill, reviewing past invoices via our online customer portal or mobile apps.
- We are in constant communication with our employees and are focused on wellness and disease prevention. We continue to encourage them to stay at home if they are not feeling well and have restricted travel throughout our business.
- We are committed to ensuring reliable deliveries, while taking all necessary precautions. Our Aid & Contingency Team (ACT) provides us the ability to rapidly deploy our most highly trained service technicians and drivers to areas that need additional help. With over 150 locations nationwide, we can move resources and assets to meet customer needs.
- We are also asking for your help in this process. Please notify your local office or our employee directly prior to any service call that requires a technician to enter your home or business if someone at the property is sick or in poor health for any reason or has been exposed to the coronavirus. We will work with you to mitigate the impact to everyone involved.
We understand this is a stressful time. As the situation evolves, our goal will continue to be to provide reliable services and superior customer service while protecting the health and safety of both our employees and customers.